Monday, July 18, 2005

Jobs at Aljazeera



For those that aren't aware, Aljazeera.net is the pro-raghead TV and online news company.
Famed for broadcasting beheadings of infidels.

So naturally when I read that they had job vacancies I jumped at the chance!
The position I applied for was an Electronics Technician.

Dear employee of Allah most merciful.

The year was 1996, I was at home hating things when suddenly a blinding light... imagine my surprise as I was happily beating my wife ( she asked me to feed her, the greedy whore! ) when Allah appeared to me in a vision.
"Lay down your lead pipe my servant" he said, "For I have work for you".
"For me oh great one?" I replied...dropping my bloodied pipe to the floor.
"Yes, I have chosen you amongst my many sheep"...."oh?" I said
"You shall apply for the position of Electronics Technician at Aljazeera".
Only in my wildest dreams had I ever thought of working for Aljazeera, I could at last escape from my life of trying to sell plastic crap to infidel tourists.
"You will attend a great university in the United States of Unbelievers, but you will hate them".
So off I went to gain my degree in electronics...Several years later after alot of hard work and hating I finally graduated and returned home to beat my wife some more.
When she was finally unconscious I raced to my infidel made computer ( hating it ) and wrote you this email.

It is the will of Allah that you give me this job.
He has chosen a path for me not yet revealed.

ALLAH ACKBAR!

Many thanks


*Fingers crossed

Hits since July 18th 2005