Thursday, September 29, 2005

I have a fan

The "Great Prostitute",as you call our glorious cradle of knowledge,justice and freedom Babylon in your slanderous books of genocide,has had enough of you.

So does the heroic Palestinians fighting to reconquer their natural land and legitimate State wrung from them in the name of a criminal,racist and megalomaniac fairy-tale.

As far as the rest of the human race which you reduced to ignorance,slavery and despair through your abased American puppets and "their" cursed Empire of Fear...
Know that they happen to wonder if it was not a good idea...

Personally,I find the first one too "politically correct" for monstruous barbarians like you.

I can't write more.My soul is sad and my time is precious:I don't want to dirty the one nor to waste the other quarrelling with a demon.

See you never...

Yasmine

Demon, and proud of it.
And in keeping with her 'ye old English speak'.....I grant thou canst outscold me, fare thee well, likewise I hold my time too precious to be spent with such a brabbler.

Hits since July 18th 2005