Friday, September 02, 2005

Mujahideen response on Beslan

In response to an article from Kavkaz's Ahmad Ichkeriiskiy regarding Beslan, the Military Amir of Mujahideen Abdullah Shamil Abu-Idris issued this statement.
As far as Beslan is concerned, really, if to play the political games of hypocrites, I should have kept silent or repudiated the brothers. But the matter is that I live my own life, instead of to play other's games. And what for should I refuse a successfully carried out operation, which has shown the real essence of Russicism? What for should we shoulder another's blame?

blah blah blah...the letter goes on for about another four months, with various rants and quotes from the Koran damning all us kuffar.
So I heavily edited it to suit my own needs.


Read it for yourself Here

Another article here, still blaming Putin for forcing them to take children hostage.

Hits since July 18th 2005