Friday, August 05, 2005

Arabic swearing

In the unlikely event you find yourself bound, blindfolded, wearing an orange jump suit all the while a man wearing a pillowcase stands over you poised with a knife and you just cant think of what you quite want to say, then worry no more!

Here ya go...

Fuck your mother - Nikomak
Whore, bitch - Gahba
A thousand dicks in your ass - Elif air ab tizak
Suck my dick - Mos zibbi
Kiss my ass - Bouse Tizi
Son of a motherfucker - Ebn el metnakah
You smell like shit - Reh tak khara
Lick my bollocks - El hass hasawee
Go fuck your mum - Kis em ick
Your ass stinks - Teezak jiyef
Fuck you - Arie Fique
Shit on you - Khara alayk
Eat shit - Kool zigaan
How much for your daughter? - Edash bet kalef bentok?
I'll fuck your God - Haneek rabbak
I'll fuck you and your grandmother - Haneek Omm elly Khalefetak
Stick it up your ass - Hottaha fi teezak
Shut up man-bitch and open your mouth - Ikhlassy akhrasi ya sharmoot wa iftahy khashmik
Your mother commited adultery with a monkey - Omak zanya fee erd
I wish to place my penis in your daughters ear - Una bede et'hash zebe be dant bentok
Stop speaking in Arabic you animals - Kafekom kalaman bel Arabia ya hi wah naht

Don't moan if these are wrong, I don't give a shit

Hits since July 18th 2005