Monday, August 08, 2005

websites websites websites

Seems for every idiot out there, there are 10 equally idiotic websites (mine included)
Here's more of them...

Here
Basically a list of American and Israeli products that no raghead would be seen wearing, eating, drinking, watching, touching or even sharing the same planet as. I hope that stretches to medicine discovered or manufactured by the U.S., or better still...the hardware and software they are using to create the site or view it. Stupid hypocrites.

Here
Website for the poor oppressed muslims...boo hoo.

Here
WARNING!: This website contains explicitly bad music.

Here
Palestinian website, includes lists of martyrs.

Here
Yet another 'Lets hate America/Israel site'. Calls for the boycott of Coca Cola. I agree, I'm a Pepsi fan myself.

Here
See if you can find the pic of the Palestinian kid pissing himself as he gets surrounded by Israeli forces, I'd piss myself too, the Israeli army are murderers as well as the Palestines.

Here
Hmmmm

Here
HMMMM, another uploader site...pity shit content tho.

Here
Despite the Ansar Al-Sunnah banner its an awful site lost in a sea of broken links

Hits since July 18th 2005